So, over the weekend, I had the opportunity to volunteer for Indy Popcon. It's just like any other comic book convention but probably a little smaller since it's still kind of young. And, for the first time in a very VERY long time, I actually had a fun time. Sure I was running around a lot to help people out. One of those...
Read More

TTime for another annoying rant because I have no other outlets. I have had the great displeasure of dealing with Kentucky and all of its incompetent individuals in an attempt to ensure my daughter's survival and return to her family. Unfortunately, Kentucky relishes in the abuse and mistreatment of my child. Ever since her mother dumped her with a couple of strangers, rather than...
Read More

I think the title says it all. My life is just kind of shitty all around. I'm always stuck at hope with absolutely nothing to do because I'm always too broke or I have zero friends to do anything with, my phone sits silent about 99% of the time, the other 1% comes from wrong numbers or attempted scam calls, my so called...
Read More

VIEW 5 of 5 COMMENTS
horror_head:
 You shouldn't go to bars to meet people.  Don't look to social media to meet girls.  If I went to a cosplay party, I'd probably be boring and a bore. You're an able-bodied male, right? You probably don't look as bad as you think you do, and somewhere out there, is a girl who would love to love you.
leetakata:
Unfortunately I'll have to leave the state for that, @horror_head, and that's just not something I'm able to do right now.

All of these dating sites and apps are pointless and useless as hell. You will never find someone on ANY of them if you don't makes millions and look like a celebrity. That leaves all of us super ugly nice guys with no chance and no dates. The only time we aren't ignored, is when we get messages from fake profiles trying to...
Read More

Eeewwwwww

II am always trying to find people to hang with in my free time so I don't develop cabin fever and lose my mind. Suffice it to say, I seem to never have any luck in the matter (hence why I'm so lonely). I'm always trying to get a hold of my friends through Facebook or meet new people on other sites...
Read More

rambo:
You should go to the BHB show in Indianapolis! So much fun! (http://blackheartburlesque.com)
leetakata:
@rambo, thanks, but I probably wouldn't have the time or money for it. Though, if you're all looking for something to do before or after the show, I recently got on at a place called Main Event Entertainment. It has games, bowling, laser tag, rock climbing, food, and alcohol. You'll all be able to enjoy yourselves and you can book for a party there to unwind.

By this time I should probably just stop trying. Yet another failed relationship and I'm not surprised when they end anymore. I can try and try but there's always SOMETHING that screws it up. It's probably all my fault. I try all these things to be a good boyfriend like showing affection, complimenting her, wanting to spend a lot of time with...
Read More

I decided to post a blog thanking all the people that are crazy or bored enough to follow me. Some of them might not even be a part of the site anymore, but they get a thanks nonetheless. So the following people have my thanks for following me, even if they don't remember doing so, or were just hoping for a mutual follow back...
Read More

VIEW 6 of 6 COMMENTS
shootme54:
I lost a lot of friends / followers when SG changed formats. Also most aren't active anymore. Still enjoy the site & life goes on. 😎
elaena:

I haven't written anything in a while since I've been busy, plus I doubt anybody is looking forward to anything I write since I'm a dude. But I thought I'd write something anyway.

If anybody reading this (I'm looking at you imaginary fan) they'll notice my new profile picture since my cooler one was getting old. This one, however...
Read More

So, I'm in dire need of money to help get my daughter back home after my ex abandoned her with a couple strangers that refuse to let her come back home. It's costing everything I have and more and I'm constantly busting my ass and begging to get my daughter back to her family. I would greatly appreciate any help and support...
Read More