@ripley nicely asked for this back in... June? July? Long ago enough where I should probably feel bad about it.

80% of this was inked with a brush, the other 20% with various nib pens.

Anyway, open for requests, but, yeah, it could take a while.

This June, Batman Begins turns 10 years old. Batman being my favorite superhero, I thought I'd do a little something to commemorate the occasion. Not sure why I decided to do this three months early, though.

Hey kids.

I'm writing a comic in which numerous scenes take place at a strip club.

I've been to a strip club as a patron, but that doesn't exactly help me in terms of the day to day/ behind the scenes elements.

So I'm asking, if anyone has worked at a strip club, or has some knowledge on the regular function...
Read More

VIEW 9 of 9 COMMENTS
nerdmachine:
@wizard0 Thanks!
tbars:
Good luck!

For fun, I sometimes go to a figure drawing Meet-Up in Manhattan. Like tonight, for instance. I went tonight. That's the point I'm making.

Anyway, here are some of the better doodles to come from said session.

I couldn't quite nail down the girl's likeness, and I think these drawings make her look older (I'd guess she was in her
Read More

almost_missed:
That's pretty cool that you have things like that over there. There is barely an art scene here, the govt doesn't even bother doing anything much about it