Happy Valentine's Day! Guess what I'm doing this week..... SHOOTING A MULTI WITH @saturn!!! @sunshine is the one making it happen:)

I think it'll be pretty cute, don't you? Stay tuned!

-Lego

VIEW 15 of 15 COMMENTS
saramandra:
I love your profile pic! :)))
mrdave1369:
awesomeness:)

🎀Your comments are so lovely! Keep them coming, please! 🎀

https://suicidegirls.com/girls/lego/album/2672396/sweet-tart/

Goodnight, Loves! 💕

hitherfetcher:
I wasn't sure mine would be readable in the crowd, so I'll just say it here - what a lovely photoset!

What a FANTASTIC surprise! "Sweet Tart" by @sunshine suddenly jumped into member review yesterday! I've read every comment, with a huge smile on my face:) thank you!!!

Tomorrow is the big day for Cupid's Undie Run! Cannot wait to run through downtown in my undies with @chrysis:) You can still donate to a great cause, here: https://my.cupids.org/lego

Have a
Read More

VIEW 8 of 8 COMMENTS
doctorp:
Hope the run went well !
eyes52:
You're absolutely gorgeous  !!!

2015 was the year of over thinking, and not doing. It wasn't a bad year, it was a phenomenal one, but I did not take full advantage of my time. When I was barely 13 years old, I began working at my first job. Ever since then, I worked weekends, long hours, and nights. I always thought about "if I had more free time...
Read More

VIEW 25 of 25 COMMENTS
tmax:
Thank you for sharing!!  So awesome!!  You are young, so while establishing a career, you have made the time to enjoy life!!  
tmax:
Some people wait till retirement.  Live life in the moment!!
26

I'm just laying here in bed, surrounded by snoring dogs (and bf), reading all the comments on my set. I'm the happiest girl in the whole world:) Thanks, everyone!

Who will I see at the Blackheart Burlesque Show in Orlando this Friday? I'm so excited!!!

VIEW 7 of 7 COMMENTS
puccaa:
I'll be there 
freakme:
❤♡❤~l❤ve~❤♡❤
19

After an evening AND morning of struggling to remove @chrysis's piercings, she is in surgery as we speak! While I wait, I feast.

VIEW 7 of 7 COMMENTS
nighthowler:
Looks delicious
legman:
great set!!!!
19

Just logged on to catch up on messages, and I realized my set "kicker" will be out in one weeeeeeek!! (shot by the talented @labrat)

Want a mini update of my life lately? Ok!! I'm incredibly happy 95% of the time. The other 5% is when I can't control my anxiety and my thoughts try to ruin everything great I have. Those moments...
Read More

VIEW 22 of 22 COMMENTS
banguinius:
You are stunning--don't be surprised if more modeling opportunities come your way!  I hope you kill every one of them, too--that only leads to better things!
mrdave1369:
You may not think you have "the look" but you most certainly do. I'm absolutely convinced you can light up the darkest room just by walking in and smiling.
8

I moved into a lovely little place, but I currently don't have internet. I haven't forgotten about SG land. I can't wait to get on and explore the new site! It may be a little while. Don't forget about me!!!

VIEW 7 of 7 COMMENTS
buffy:
No way anyone would forget about you!!!! =)
samminilla:
we miss you!
2
Vegas

Glitter

Trampoline

I love my lifesmile
VIEW 23 of 23 COMMENTS
megan:
i love you
rawrsaraous:
Hey! so i'm in Afghanistan right now and I would be home very soon, and we are having a battalion ball for a "welcome home" kind of ceremony. So I was wondering if you could be my date to the ball? Also I tried putting pics up to show you what I look like but its being retarded right now. so just message me and I'll try my best to put up pictures. Hope to hear from you! biggrin
1
Thanks for helping me reach the front page!!! It had been far too long since my first FP set AFOL. I was ecstatic when Waikiki messaged me to tell me the good news about Effervescenteeekblushkiss!!!!

This is one of those times where I'm not planning a blog, but then find myself sitting here blogging.....
Life is so good right now! It's hot as...
Read More
VIEW 18 of 18 COMMENTS
metonymy:
Hi there, little red ....
malwina:
you so pretty) <3